Injury lawyer, founder, and managing partner of the Pineyro personal injury law firm, Mr. Pineyro began his law career in Miami, Florida as a trial attorney. He gained important courtroom experience while trying over 100 cases and soon learned his passion was fighting for and representing the injured as an injury lawyer or injury attorney.
After joining a personal injury law firm as an injury attorney in Ft. Lauderdale, Johnny became a partner and shareholder of Toral, Garcia, Pineyro & Franz. In 2008 Mr. Pineyro launched the Pineyro personal injury law firm, located at the Pineyro Law Center in the Orlando area. Every Pineyro personal injury attorney takes great pride in serving our clients and the community.
Mr. Pineyro is very active in the community and encourages every injury attorney at the Pineyro Law Firm to volunteer at a minimum of three charity events per year. Mr. Pineyro currently serves as a Board Member for Angel Flight and Challenge Air, organizations dedicated to enriching the lives of children with disabilities through aviation. He has also served as an Impact Circle Member of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of South Florida and has also dedicated countless hours to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of South Florida. The Pineyro Law Firm is also very active with Give Kids the World.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1997
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Moot Court Board, 1996-1997
- Villanova College of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, (transfer)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts
- Belen Jesuit School, Miami, Florida, 1990
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1997
- Admitted to Practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle District in 1998
- Honors and Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- The Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Senior Counsel Member of the College of Master Advocates and Barristers
- Eagle Member, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
Contact an experienced Pineyro injury attorney as soon as possible so we can work on getting you the justice you deserve! Please call us now. We are ready to hear from you any time. To see a listing of some of our positive results, please review our Verdicts and Settlements page.